Infiniti announces Canadian pricing for redesigned 2016 Infiniti QX50
The Infiniti QX50 once again combines a sleek, sculpted, elegant exterior design, exhilarating driving performance and an engaging interior environment. Starting at a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (M.S.R.P.) of $37,900.
The 2016 Infiniti QX50 luxury crossover provides a unique combination of a right-sized exterior with a luxurious interior environment and suite of advanced technology features.
Infiniti has announced Canadian pricing for the 2016 Infiniti QX50 premium crossover starting at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (M.S.R.P.) of $37,900.
The 2016 QX50 features a redesigned exterior, longer wheelbase (80 mm), higher ride height (15 mm) and increased rear legroom (65 mm) to accompany its segment-leading 325 hp generated from Infiniti’s 3.7-litre V6 engine.
About the 2016 Infiniti QX50
The Infiniti QX50 once again combines a sleek, sculpted, elegant exterior design, exhilarating driving performance and an engaging interior environment.
RELATED: Infiniti QX30 Concept At Geneva
Along with the addition of 80/3.2 mm/inches to the wheelbase, the 2016 Infiniti QX50 also features a revised exterior that brings its design closer in look and feel to other Infiniti models, such as the sporty Q50 sedan. Standard content has also been increased, including the addition of a moonroof for all models.
Other new features include:
- Standard wheelbase extended by 80/3.2 mm/inches, resulting in significantly increased rear seat roominess – including 65/2.5 mm/inches of additional legroom.
- Overall, interior volume has been increased by 8.3 cu ft.
- Revised exterior with new LED Daytime Running Lights and LED fog lights, a new side sill design, a new rear fascia and LED side mirror mounted turn signals.
- New 19-inch wheel design.
- Power moonroof now standard on all grade levels.
- Heated front seats standard on all modes
- Offered in one model (QX50 AWD) with three packages available: Premium, Navigation and Technology
RELATED: 2015 Infiniti Q50 Review