As the bitter cold of winter moves into much of the country, Jeep is delivering new North Edition models of the 2020 Jeep Gladiator, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, with legendary 4×4 capability and a host of standard content to tackle frosty commutes.
Canadian pricing for the Jeep North Package is $2,495 on Gladiator Overland, $2,995 on Wrangler Sahara and $3,495 on Grand Cherokee Laredo.
“When winter weather hits, your Jeep SUV can be your best friend,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America.
“Every Jeep 4×4 is engineered to easily tackle winter, and our new North Editions add features and technology to make winter driving even more of a pleasure.”
Gladiator, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler equipped with the new North Edition package are available for sale and order through local Jeep dealers. Standard features include:
• All-weather Jeep 4×4 capability with brake lock differential, anti-lock brakes and traction control
• All-season or all-terrain tires for severe snow conditions and winter traction performance
• Heated front seats and steering wheel
• Remote start system
• Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen navigation and SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
• All-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
• Power heated mirrors
• Tow hooks
• Jeep Trail Rated kit (tow strap, D-rings, carabiner, gloves, safety kit)