Kia Sorento 2019 to start at $27,995
Starting at $27,995, design enhancements give the 2019 Sorento a bolder and more sophisticated appearance.
Kia Canada has announced pricing for the 2019 Kia Sorento will start at $27,995 and offered in four trim levels.
In addition to an all-new eight-speed transmission (available only on V6 models) and available driver-focused safety and convenience technologies, the 2019 Kia Sorento will also feature a brand new trim (EX 2.4) coming later this summer.
For 2019 the number of changed includes:
- The new EX 2.4 trim provides great accessibility to Canadians looking for seven seats.
- New product and design enhancement with feature and trim improvements, helping create a more sophisticated design.
- Sharper Grille design with Chrome Hot Stamping inserts.
- All-new Front Fascia and LED Fog Light, LED taillight and wheel designs.
- Newly sculpted rear bumper.
- Redesigned and improved steering wheel, instrumentation graphics, centre console, gear shifter, seat pattern, accent trim and more.
- New standard seven-inch Display Audio with rear-view camera and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- New UVO Intelligence telematics to connect drivers to a world of support services.
- New safety technology features like Lane Keep Assist and Drive Attention Alert now available.
- New Smart Auto High Beam Assist to detect approaching vehicles and automatically dim the headlights from high to low beam.
Follow Wheels.ca on